Thursday, September 27, 2007


My work load is such at the moment that there's just no time to write up a decent chunk of juicy news... Being busy is an excellent cure for mischief though, so I am at least being a good girl!
I have a friend coming to stay with me for a couple of days. I was his first kiss... We haven't seen each other in many years (16 to be precise!) He has flown down from PE to visit - and arrives tonight at around 7pm : and will be bringing pizza, red wine and a dvd (JUST what I need!) He'll be staying with me until Tuesday. Hmmm - I felt like a naughty little girl trying to find the courage to tell her mom she stole a cookie from the cookie jar when I told her about him coming to stay... She asked with a wicked twinkle in her eye which bed he would be sleeping in (sigh)
I better get back to work : I've got a busy art class for 3 - 5 year olds at 4pm, but before then I have to go to the local shopping centre to do a show with our giant 'parachute', bubbles etc. And - with my voice disappearing from over-use, I will be sounding more like Bonnie Rait than Olivia Newton John when I sing over the mic...

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ha! How amazing and beautiful and miraculous to think we are now engaged to be married and expecting our first baby!! Wow...