Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Double Trouble


I've just come back from the Spar across the road - having devoured a little box of Astro's along the way (loving the early spring sunshine!) I also bought a bottle of Porcupine Ridge Syrah for tonight. I'll plonk myself down on the floor in the living room with a deep glass of wine to watch the sun set in pink, salmon, lilac, pale indigo, gold...
One of our younger moms (23 years old) arrived a few minutes early for class looking very frazzled and red-cheeked : and when I asked her how she was, she replied that today has been the worst day of her life! And why? Because she was told this morning that she's pregnant with twins! And they weren't even planning another baby, let alone twins!! It makes me think of my mom giving birth to my identical twin sisters when I was 15 months old...
Anyway - I have to get ready for my next class.
Ciao

No comments: