Wednesday, April 1, 2009

She arrived!


Wow. How my life has changed.

Email, my blogs, my life in general actually, fell completely by the wayside for the last 4 and half weeks............ but here I am, sort-of back in action! My last blog entry is dated 12 days before Layla Rose arrived, somewhat prematurely, on the scene - and forever to turn my life magically and beautifully upside down! (I marvel with worshipful-like awe at my two fellow bloggers, Andrea and Caroline, who miraculously manage to find time and grey matter to write like they do: WOW, WOW, WOW!)

Until I find some time again,
signing off...
New Mommy Lisa

2 comments:

Andrea said...

she is so so so beautiful, I have just spent the last 15 mins going back and forward through her "photo album" and I am totally in love....thank you so much for sharing this time with us, it is such a blessing to be able to have children, even more so when it is with the man that you love as is so obviously the case with you.

Enjoy her, she will grow so fast and before you know it she will be fast approaching her 1st birthday which is the case with our precious Nicholas.

xxx
A

Mandy said...

Wow - she is absolutely beautiful and perfect! Congrats!!!